JOST Polyamide is synthetic, monofilament, non-absorbable, sterile, surgical suture.
- Material: polyamid-nylon 6 i nylon 6.6
- Color: blue, black and undyed
- Available in diameters 10/0-6, cut in different lengths
- Sterilized: ethylene oxide
- Depending on the diameter of the suture and surgical branch, sutures are combined with standard or special needles of different types and sizes.
JOST Polyamide surgical sutures have high stretch-resistance during the critical wound healing period. Because of its smooth surface the suture is easily and painlessly removed.
- It is easy for handling, with a high-security surgical knot, high stretch-resistance
- It has minimal memory
- The suture is usually removed after 30 days
- It shows small loss of tensile strength (through hidrolisis) in a long time period
- Suitable for use as pull-out suture
- Cause minimal acute inflammatory tissue reaction.