JOST Silk is natural, multifilament, non-absorbable, sterile surgical suture prepared from twisted natural silk fiber formed as a product from the silk bug Bombyx Mory L.
- Material: silk
- Color: black, blue or white
- Available in diameters 10/0-9, cut in different lengths
- Sterilized: ethylene oxide
- Depending on the diameter of the suture and surgical branch, sutures are combined with standard or special needles of different types and sizes
JOST Silk is easy for handling and has excellent knot security.
- Exceptional finesse
- Without memory effect
- High quality coating provides easy passage through tissue.