JOST UHMWPE is synthetic, multifilament, non-absorbable, sterile, surgical suture especially suitable for use in orthopedic surgery.
- Material: polyethylene and polyester of ultrahigh molecular weight
- Color: blue, green, purple and undyed
- Available in diameters 2/0-7, cut in different lengths
- Sterilized: ethylene oxide
- Depending on the diameter of the suture and surgical branch, sutures are combined with standard or special needles of different types and sizes.
JOST UHMWPE surgical sutures have high stretch-resistance required for different orthopedic surgical procedures.
- JOST UHMWPE surgical sutures are easy for handling, with a high-security surgical knot
- Cause minimal acute inflammatory tissue reaction
- Provides supreme wound support.