JOST PGCL ab is synthetic, multifilament, mid-term absorbable sterile surgical suture, which is widely applicable in surgery.
• Material: Poly (glycolide-co-ε-caprolactone),
• Color: violet, undyed,
• Available in diameters 5/0-2, cut in different lengths,
• Sterilized: ethylene oxide,
• Depending on the diameter of the suture and surgical branch, sutures are combined with standard or special needles of different types and sizes.
• High quality coating provides easy passage through tissue,
• Antibacterial agent active against wide spectrum of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria,
• Absorption is complete after ≈90 to 120 days, through hydrolysis of the suture to carbon dioxide and water which are metabolized.
JOST PGCL ab has high stretch-resistance during the critical wound healing period. Potent againts MRSA and MRSE bacteria.