JOST PGA Quick is synthetic, multifilament, fast absorbable sterile surgical suture especially suitable for superficial skin closure.
- Material: Polyglicolic Acid Quick
- Color: violet, undyed
- Available in diameters 6/0-2, cut in different lengths
- Sterilized: ethylene oxide
- Depending on the diameter of the suture and surgical branch, sutures are combined with standard or special needles of different types and sizes.
JOST PGA Quick has high stretch-resistance during the critical wound healing period.
- High quality coating provides easy passage through tissue
- Two tesnile strength profiles marked as S3 and S5
- Absorption is complete after ≈40 to 45 days, through hydrolysis of the suture to carbon dioxide and water which are metabolized.