JOST Polyester is synthetic, multifilament, non-absorbable, sterile, surgical suture with special coating for atraumatic passage through tissue.
- Material: isotactic polyethylene terephthalate
- Color: green and undyed
- Available in diameters 6/0-8, cut in different lengths
- Sterilized: ethylene oxide
- Depending on the diameter of the suture and surgical branch, sutures are combined with standard or special needles of different types and sizes.
JOST Polyester surgical sutures have high stretch-resistance during the critical wound healing period.
- High quality coating provides easy passage through tissue
- Cause minimal acute inflammatory tissue reaction.