JOST PTFE is synthetic, monofilament, non-absorbable, sterile, surgical suture specially suited for cardiovascular surgery.
- Material: extruded polymer of polytetrafluoretylene (PTFE)
- Color: undyed
- Available in diameters 7/0-2/0, cut in different lengths
- Sterilized: ethylene oxide
- Depending on the diameter of the suture and surgical branch, sutures are combined with standard or special needles of different types and sizes.
JOST PTFE surgical sutures have high stretch-resistance during the critical wound healing period. Monofilament structure provides easy passage through tissues.
- It is easy for handling, with a high-security surgical knot, high stretch-resistance
- Cause minimal acute inflammatory tissue reaction
- JOST PTFE is not absorbed and proteolitic enzimes have no influence on its tensile strenth.