JOST PGLA is synthetic, multifilament, mid-term absorbable sterile surgical suture, which is widely applicable in surgery.
- Material: Poly (glycolide-co-L-lactide)
- Color: violet, undyed
- Available in diameters 8/0-2, cut in different lengths
- Sterilized: ethylene oxide
- Depending on the diameter of the suture and surgical branch, sutures are combined with standard or special needles of different types and sizes.
High stretch-resistance during the critical wound healing period.
- High quality coating provides easy passage through tissue
- Two tesnile strength profiles marked as S3 and S5
- Absorption is complete after ≈56 – 70 days, through hydrolysis of the suture to carbon dioxide and water which are metabolized.